Chubb Bulleid understands the pressures of business and we are able to provide a number of services to guide you and relieve the burdens of the commercial sector.
We have experience acting for a variety of differing size businesses, both in the South West and beyond. We are as happy to engage with the entrepreneur and the sole trader as we are with larger organisations.
Chubb Bulleid offer a free of charge mini audit of a clients business and structure through which it trades, to gain a greater understanding of that business, so that we are in the best position to provide advice.
We endeavour to offer timely, practical proportionate and understandable corporate and commercial advice to our clients and our services include amongst others:
- Business start ups
- Advice on an appropriate business structure for your venture
- Tools you will need to trade – terms and conditions web based and otherwise
- Sales and purchase of businesses
- Sales and purchases of shares
- Reorganisations of existing businesses
- Shareholders agreements
- Preparing, reviewing and updating articles of association
- Advice to directors and shareholders
- Company secretarial including drafting shareholders resolutions and board minutes
- IT agreements including software licensing
- Advising in relation to a lender’s requirements and on security generally
We frequently make up a multi-disciplinary team with a client’s other advisers.
We understand that when running a business it is often difficult to take time out during the working day to meet with professional advisers. To this end, we are happy to come to you and to meet at a time beyond our normal office hours.