Our team has a wealth of experience in dealing with private clients whatever their needs and requirements. We understand that sometimes due to age and health, some matters eventually may become too complex and some people may need help to manage their affairs. You or your loved ones may need to consider appointing an Attorney to manage your affairs, or your loved ones may need to apply to the Court of Protection to appoint a deputy to act in your best interests when you no longer can.
From years of experience we appreciate how humbling and at times difficult this may be, but we recognise that we can help, and make it easier and as straight forward as possible. Our services include:
- Advice on family asset protection
- Consideration of nursing home care and funding
- Powers of Attorney - Preparing lasting Powers of Attorney and their subsequent registration.
We also deal with registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Professional trustee services (which we can run on a clients behalf)
- Court of Protection matters and assisting with professional deputy applications