At Chubb Bulleid we understand the needs of employers and the various issues that can arise with their staff. We also understand that employers sometimes require advice and assistance to avoid problems arising in the workplace.
We are able to provide you with efficient, timely and practical advice on matters such as redundancy situations, grievance and disciplinary matters and business transfers involving TUPE (The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006) to name but a few.
We can also undertake reviews on employment contracts, staff policy and handbooks, and draft documents tailored to your requirements.
We offer advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Disciplinary issues – handling poor performance, etc.
- Dismissals/Redundancy/Termination of Employment
- TUPE (The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- Contracts of Employment, Employee Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
- Advising on Settlement Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants/Restraint of Trade
- Advice on parental rights, flexible working, equal pay
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or to obtain an estimate of our costs.
Click here for information about TIMESCALES & FEES