Here at Chubb Bulleid we understand the pressures of business and the importance of accessible, timely, practical, proportionate and understandable corporate and commercial advice to business owners. We are able to provide a number of services to help guide you and relieve the burdens of the commercial sector.
We have experience acting for a variety of differing size businesses, in a large array of industry sectors, both in the South West and beyond. We are as happy to engage with the entrepreneur and the sole trader as we are with larger national organisations. We take time to get to know our clients in order to gain a greater understanding of their businesses, thus ensuring that we are in the best position to provide appropriate advice as and when the need arises.
Our services include, amongst others:
- Business start ups
- Advice on an appropriate business structure for your venture
- Drafting, reviewing and amending your standard contractual documentation, including terms and conditions (web based and otherwise) and employment contracts
- Reviewing, reporting upon and if appropriate assisting in negotiations for amendment to contractual documentation provided by suppliers and customers
- Sales and purchase of businesses
- Sales and purchases of shares
- Reorganisations of existing businesses
- Shareholders agreements and joint venture arrangements
- Corporate property solutions
- Preparing, reviewing and updating articles of association
- Advice to directors and shareholders
- Company secretarial including drafting shareholders resolutions and board minutes
The breadth of advice we are able to offer means that we can assist our clients throughout their business lifecycle and are in the lucky position of being able to build strong relationships with them over a number of year. Where a particular transaction requires it, we are happy to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, both with other departments within the firm and also with a client’s other advisers.
We understand that when running a business it is often difficult to take time out during the working day to meet with professional advisers. To this end, we are more than happy to arrange meetings at your premises or other location convenient to you.
For any further details please call for further information.