Retail Leisure & Hospitality

This firm has acted in the leisure and tourism industry for many years dealing with the sale and purchase of hotels, pubs, guest houses, bed & breakfasts, holiday parks and residential mobile home parks. We can give advice on all the legal and commercial aspects of this area of law, whether it be freehold or leasehold.

We have dealt with many pub transactions involving the likes of Enterprise Inns and Punch as well as other pub company landlords and we also act for a number of private individuals who own pubs, either to run themselves or rent out to other individuals or companies.

We are on the panel of The British Institute of Innkeeping Solicitors and pride ourselves on the absolute independence of advising on such matters. We have excellent relationships with agents dealing with licensed premises transactions.

Over the past 10 to 15 years, we have developed our expertise in buying, selling and running residential mobile home parks and holiday parks and can advise on the acquisition and disposal of property and business assets, planning and environmental issues and risks.

Consideration needs to be given to regulations and compliance within statute but also health and safety laws which in terms of mobile home parks and holiday parks, involves complex issues such as site licences and planning and the various contracts that can apply to a business of this nature.

We can also advise on the employment aspects that may be involved in the Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) regulations known as TUPE.

The important thing is that we give clear, concise, effective legal advice on what are complex transactions.

The team at Chubb Bulleid can advise and offer further expertise in the following areas:-

To speak to one of our experts please call us on 01749 836100 or Ask us a question


    How can we help you?

    Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can