Company/Corporate Solicitor Joins Chubb Bulleid in Wells
My name is Joanne Turner and I am delighted to have joined Chubb Bulleid at their Wells Office.
Just to let you know that I am now here and ready, willing and able to assist clients in relation to non-contentious corporate and commercial matters. After 15 years in the role, I have seen a lot of things (, man!) and am always up for the challenge of dealing with “quirky” (business-related) enquiries, but here are some of the things I am most familiar with:
- Share sales and purchases
- Business and asset sales and purchases (including in insolvency “pre-pack” situations)
- Company formations, re-organisations and group structuring
- Shareholders Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Company secretarial / administrative tasks – appointing / resigning officers, reconstructing lost statutory records, change of company name
- Reviewing and reporting to clients on the terms of commercial contracts e.g. advising prospective franchisees
I am very used to assisting colleagues in other teams with company matters, such as forming property-management companies, dealing with transfers of shares in private companies held in an estate or pursuant to a court order and preparing board minutes/resolutions approving substantial property transactions or a company’s entry into a guarantee or other specific transaction, and am happy to continue to do so if required.
Joanne Turner – Solicitor
Direct Dial: 01749 836136