This is what some of our clients had to say when responding to a recently completed survey.
Mrs C Wickins – Shepton Mallet “We had a first class service, everything was explained and dealt with promptly.”
Mr M R Leach – Street “Could not ask for more from my first experience with your Company. Great service from a special local professional Company.”
Miss P M Bowcock – Dorchester “Wonderful to be able to trust Caroline and be confident that she could handle anything that came along.”
Mrs A Wilmott – Shepton Mallet “I have used Chubb Bulleid before and have always found them to be very helpful, professional and prompt with their service. Easy to access and usefull information from local company.”
Mrs E M Pullin – Chewton Mendip “Service is excellent, helpful and quick.
Mrs T Parkes – Wells “Always treated with the utmost courtesy and prompt attention when entering reception. A smiling face is always very re-assuring.”
Wellesley Park Limited – Wiltshire “Very Happy to continue dealing with you Bruce.”
Mr A Popham – Street “Maxine has provided Pauline and Myself with a proffessional service several times over the years and I don’t think we would use anyone else,”
Mrs C Rigden – Bridgwater ” This is the second time Gail has acted for us in the last six months and on both occasions she has been professional, efficient and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend both her and the practice.
Mrs H Y Milnes – Bristol “Always confident that everything is being handled professionally and efficiently.”
Mr G Ridgment – Middlezoy, Somerset “Good old fashioned firm giving the customer the relevant professional for the job required”
Mrs C A Gregg – Street “Natasha was so informative and always prompt in giving me feedback. A very good solicitor and also very supportive.”
Nicola Jane Holt – Street “Shobee was really helpful. She answered any question very promptly and helped me understand everything from start to finish. It was great.”
Mr & Mrs Ball – Wells “We received prompt, efficient and personal service without fault.”
Janet & Dave Morerton – Leeds ” Dear Shobee, it is so exciting! – Thank you again for all your help with the conveyancing of the sale. I will be writing to Bruce Scobie formally to compliment you on the professional and efficient service you have given us. I am sure our paths will cross again.
Mrs Sally Bayliss – Salisbury. “At no time was I left wondering what was going on. All emails were replied to quickly and all explanations were straightforward and very clear”.
Mr and Mrs Chivers – Cheddar. ” We would recommend Matt Chalfont-Griffin to anyone looking for a friendly first class service”.
Mrs A J Willmott – Westbury-Sub-Mendip. ” Very pleased with the service I received. Dealt with in a very professional manner at a very difficult time in my life. Very happy with the excellent service”.
Mr C. J. Trevaskis – Somerton. ” Lovely people and great service at a reasonable price. Many thanks”.
Mr & Mrs Collins – Westbury-Sub-Mendip. ” Everything was explained clearly at each stage of the purchase and we received regular updates on progress. We felt we were always able to approach Mr Scobie to discuss any issues and we appreciate the trouble he took to ensure a safe transaction “.
Elizabeth And Prince Zaiger Trust – Somerton. ” Friendly & efficient”.
Mr & Mrs Goodland – Glastonbury. ” Satisfied Customer, will definitely recommend and will use your services in the future”.
Mr & Mrs L A Smith – Wedmore. ” Overall we were very satisfied with the service provided and found Maxine easy to communicate with”.
Mr & Mrs M Shepherd – Wells. ” This is the second time that Gail has acted for us and we continue to be very content with the service provided. Thank you for a slick and professional service”.
Mrs Mclennan – Curry Rivel, Langport. ” Many thanks to Tina, you have been superb, but please pass on my thanks to the rest of the team, especially Leanne”.
Mr & Mrs A Lewis – Wells. ” As usual we could not fault the service from Chubb Bulleid. We have used Bruce Scobie for over 20 years now on 17 transactions, all of which were handled superbly with the highest level of professionalism. I cannot recommend them highly enough”.
Mr I Harding – Wells. ” I found it very easy to work with Mr Scobie, who gave a clear outline of the conveyancing process, good indications of how it was progressing and was very helpful in advising what I would need to sort out myself. I was also extremely impressed that he was able to meet the challenge of an accelerated purchase and manage the seller’s solicitor. I also found the finance department helpful in transferring funds”.
Mrs S Brock – Truro Caravan & Camping Park, Truro. ” PERFECT “.
Mrs L Norris – Somerton. ” Richard Wright is fair and reasonable at all times, offering a feeling of security and a pragmatic and sensible approach “.
This is what some of our clients had to say when asked a number of key questions during a recently completed independent survey*
What are the reasons that you use Chubb Bulleid?
- ‘We met and interviewed Chubb Bulleid when we first started our company. We met with the senior partners and we were impressed by the interview and the way they conducted themselves. In addition, they are a good size company and local. They are large enough to tick most of the boxes, but small enough to be personal. We liked them and it seemed an obvious choice. We seem to remember that somebody recommended them, but at the same time they also recommended that we interview a couple of other firms which we did. We found the others not as good as Chubb Bulleid.’
- Chubb Bulleid give frank and realistic advice – it’s not over-promised and under-delivered, but usually over-delivered and under-promised. It’s value for money. They are timely and we have a good rapport. Therefore, we have referred quite a few of our clients to them.
- My husband and I have used other Solicitors over many years in various areas and find your service excellent and superior.
How would you rate the service provided by Chubb Bulleid?
- I very rarely rate anything as excellent, but the service provided by Heather Scobie was exceptional.
- We are very satisfied with Chubb Bulleid’s services. We always have something going on with them. There is definitely a mutual respect and they are quick to respond. We always like to know what’s going on and have our finger on the pulse. Chubb Bulleid are patient and never irritated.
- We are very satisfied with the service provided by Chubb Bulleid. We deal mostly with one person, although we have interaction with other partners as well. We like the personnel we deal with, they have good values and we share their values and their outlook on life in most part. They are professional and knowledgeable in the area we work together and that’s why we rate their services the way we do.
What do you see as their strengths?
- Chubb Bulleid are flexible and quite personable and approachable. In regard to fee charging, if we ask for advice we don’t always get a bill. we feel like a valued customer. we do a lot of work with them and we don’t feel as if we are being billed for every second. They are taking a sensible view.
- Chubb Bulleid’s strength is their size, in not being too big and not being too small. Another strength is their level of professionalism and the fact that they are local.
How would you rate Chubb Bulleid on providing value for money?
- We have never questioned Chubb Bulleid’s value for money, because we believe the value is in the relationship and if they are 10% more than somebody else, it’s never been anything we have been worried about.
- Chubb Bulleid’s services are expensive, however, if the legal advice given is the best, then that’s OK. They have done some very good work for us and we have a good working relationship. We need to know and need to be reassured that Chubb Bulleid is doing a good job for us
* Source – Finger on the Pulse – 2012