Our team has a wealth of experience in dealing with private clients whatever their needs and requirements.
You or your loved ones may need to consider appointing Attorneys under Lasting Powers of Attorney (Health & Welfare and Property & Affairs) to manage your finance and health and welfare matters. Alternatively your loved ones may need to apply to the Court of Protection to appoint a deputy to act in your best interests when you no longer can.
From years of experience, we appreciate how humbling and at times difficult this may be, but we recognise that we can help, and make it easier and as straightforward as possible. Our services include:
- Advice on family asset protection
- Consideration of nursing home care and funding
- Powers of Attorney – Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and their subsequent registration
We also deal with registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Professional trustee services (which we can run on a client’s behalf)
- Court of Protection matters and assisting with professional deputy applications